▌Product Overview of Progressive Screw Press / Product Overview
ZTZY spiral juice dewatering machine is an extrusion and separation equipment capable of continuous operation around the clock for the separation of organic materials and liquids from inorganic materials. The juice dewatering machine belongs to the third generation of extrusion separation equipment of our company. But it is not simply a retrofit and upgrade of an extrusion separator, but a disruptive design and change. The screen is not clogged, and there is no requirement on the feed concentration, viscosity, hardness, astringency, particle size and fiber length. The press can run stably and smoothly continuously, with low failure rate, low operation and maintenance costs (unstressed screen, protective extrusion). Its extremely high juice extraction rate and dewatering rate are its outstanding features, and its extrusion separation performance is excellent. Any type of press and centrifuge on the market. The fruit juice yield of some fruits and vegetables reaches 85%. At the same time, the juice extraction with core is also a unique feature. After the dehydration of some materials, the dryness reaches 20%. Reuse or juice extraction brings considerable economic benefits. Its high pressing efficiency can recover the cost of investment in about one pressing season, and has extremely high cost performance.
The press chooses three elements: feed, liquid, and slag. What people see is only the effluent, followed by the feed, and most of them don't see the slag. The effluent looks rushing, very gratifying. In fact, the key is to see the slag, because any presser effluent can do it, but it will be effective for a while. Most of the presses are prone to slipping and returning at the feed end, which causes the slag to be released slowly, or even unable to come out. It will be stuck for a while, and blocked for a while, and it is quite troublesome. If you hear a squeaking noise from the sieving screen, you should give it up decisively, because it won't take long to replace such a sieve, which will cause huge maintenance costs. And the ZTZY juice extractor avoids all the above-mentioned disadvantages. Only when supporting our crusher and other supporting equipment such as vibration filter, fiber filter, static filter, etc. can meet your process requirements. For sludge dewatering, flocculation and tempering are also required. We will provide you with a complete solid-liquid separation solution based on material characteristics and process requirements, rather than a single press.
Screw extrusion step by step separator parts diagram ExtrusionScrew extrusion step by step separator parts diagram
Features Product features
The spiral juice dewatering machine is designed based on the principle of superimposed compression. It mainly relies on the cooperation of the feed box, screw, screen, and tail cone to achieve the purpose of material juice dehydration. The materials to be processed are uniformly transported to the feed inlet of the juice dewatering machine through tools such as pumps or screws, and are squeezed by the spiral blades and filtered by the screen. Then it is taken away by the pipeline, and the slag after the juice dehydration is conveyed to the finger place through the conveyor belt.
1. Continuous operation, which is more convenient and saves manpower than "frame and column" and "hydraulic".
2. Stable operation at low speed without material temperature rising.
3. Using the principle of superimposed compression, low power can achieve the squeezing effect, which saves energy.
4. Pneumatic back pressure control of slag discharge cone, uniform slag dryness.
5. The slag dryness is not affected by the speed of feeding, and it is easy to match with other equipment.
6. The special design of the feed box is not easy to cause "bridge" phenomenon.
7. The material does not "slip", does not "return material", does not "hold the shaft".
8. There will be no "obstruction" phenomenon and the screw will not get stuck.
9. The feed box, screw, screen, and back pressure tail cone cooperate with each other, which has a self-cleaning effect and will not cause screen clogging.
10. It avoids the disadvantages of the belt press continuously spraying with water to prevent the material from clogging the filter belt and saves water resources.
11. It avoids the disadvantages of the butterfly screw press that continuously sprays water to prevent the material from blocking the gap between the fixed ring and the static ring, which saves water resources.
12. Since the reducer press presses the screen to squeeze the material, its spiral is extremely easy to wear. The squeeze separator uses the principle of superimposed compression, which is not pressed by the screen, thereby avoiding the wear of the spiral. Affects the use of the press.
13. The tail cone back pressure control uses low-cost, easy-to-maintain pneumatic control, avoiding the disadvantages of unhygienic hydraulic control and difficult to maintain.
14. Process requirements such as steam, hot water, solvent, ethanol, supercritical CO2 can be realized while pressing.
15. High dehydration rate or juice yield, some fruits and vegetables reach 85% juice yield, and some materials have 20% dryness after dehydration, which achieves good crushing effect.
16. It has the function of automatic crushing. The material can be extruded without being crushed, but it will affect the pressing speed and the slag dryness. It is recommended to support various crushers of our company.
17, suitable for long, short, hard, soft, smooth, sticky, astringent, thin, thick, granules, powder, any material, do not pick or pick, belong to all-weather press.
18. All parts in contact with materials are made of stainless steel, which will not cause secondary pollution to the materials. It is the best choice for solid-liquid separation and fruit and vegetable processing.
19. Without dismantling the screen, high pressure spray flushing, easy to clean. The two half screens can be removed without leaving any residue, which is more thorough. Automatic cleaning systems can be added upon request.
20. Sand blasting, beautiful appearance; simple structure, less wearing parts, convenient maintenance and low cost.
21. Domestic famous brand power system, low speed transmission, high torque output, low noise and no vibration.
22. Double electrical control, automatic shutdown protection for foreign matter jamming, worry-free operation, worry-free operation (large model).
23. Perfect after-sale and worry-free purchase: answer any questions before the sale in detail, provide suggestions for new press technology, three-dimensional layout of supporting production lines, and respond 24 hours after sale.
▌ Apply to industry
Solid-liquid separation of solid or liquid materials in various industries, as well as dewatering of waste residues.
1. Juice extraction of fruits and vegetables and roots, stems, leaves, flowers, fruits and other materials.
Such as apple, pear, ginger, grape, alfalfa, pineapple, kiwi, mulberry, blueberry, pure sea buckthorn fruit, orange, wolfberry, etc .; chrysanthemum, peony, rose and other flowers; beet, red fruit, Jerusalem artichoke, aloe, palm, olive, Pomegranate, etc.
2. Food processing: carrot skin, potato residue, mushroom, glutinous rice lees, seafood waste, onion residue, winter melon residue, bean sprout residue, citrus comprehensive utilization, tobacco, beet residue, Jerusalem artichoke, oil residue, coconut bran, various tea residues, Vinegar residue, beer meal, coffee residue, corn husk, furfural residue, surimi, shrimp residue, chicken feather residue, etc .; soybean protein, pectin, xanthan gum, etc .;
3. Biopharmaceuticals: extrusion and separation of traditional Chinese medicine residues after extraction of granules and powders; extrusion and dehydration of various plant-based traditional Chinese medicine residues.
4. Energy / fertilizer: biogas residue, sweet sorghum, water hyacinth, cassava residue, sweet potato residue, bagasse, seaweed, trench oil residue, crop residue, lees dehydration, etc.
5. Press and dehydration of fruit and vegetable waste, kitchen waste, domestic waste; separation of food waste, organic matter and inorganic matter;
6. Dehydration of various manure, such as: pig manure, cow manure, duck manure, etc., and the separation of sewage from slaughterhouses;
7, municipal, river, industrial wastewater and other sludge dewatering, pulp dewatering, plastic recycling.
Others: filter residue, urine non-wet waste, cellulose, medical waste, rubber waste, high polymer, animal carcass harmless treatment, cowhide dehydration, wood chip press dehydration, activated carbon, straw residue;
Part of the application of video ▌Part of the application of video
Determine Determine whether the material is suitable for method
1. Our company has a fixed or mobile test machine, which can lease our company's press separator and related supporting equipment to the field test. However, the cost-effectiveness of this test method is not high. Generally, the cost of mailing materials for testing is relatively low, and through this method of testing, it is entirely possible to determine whether the materials are suitable for extrusion separators and the separation effect.
2. Our company has established multiple solid-liquid separation and fruit and vegetable processing test lines, and has experience in material crushing in various industries. Please send the materials for related testing and evaluation according to the requirements of the pressing process, and perform combined test of various equipment on site to determine relevant parameters and evaluation. After optimization, select the appropriate solution, and the minimum mailing volume is 30-50 liters.
3.ZTZY spiral extrusion separator is basically suitable for common materials, but it needs to optimize the process according to the material conditions to achieve the ideal dehydration rate or juice output rate, or use the following method to simply judge: Hold the material hard, Liquid flows out of the seam, leaving residues in the palm, so the material is suitable for our company's press.
4.Squeeze video of some materials provided by our company Refer to similar materials, (Although some materials are very delicate and can not hold the slag, but because it is non-combined water, it can also be successfully dehydrated. Wastes such as sludge wastewater and citrus peel need to be added with "squeezing aid" to be able to squeeze successfully. ).
Parameters Technical parameters
Product details Details Product details
▌Matching and other products
After-sales service After After-sales service
Our company has a perfect after-sales service system and quality assurance system. The company adheres to the service principle of "all for the user, quality first responsibility system" and has established a professional technical service team.
1. The domestic telephone guides the installation. If the equipment needs to be installed and debugged, the company sends experienced engineering and technical personnel to the demand site to guide the service.
2. During the product warranty period (one year), if any quality problem occurs in the products supplied by the company, after receiving the notice from the buyer, send someone to the site of the buyer to inspect, repair or replace the equipment (man-made damage or Except for wearing parts).
3. Establish customer sales files, visit customers from time to time, assess the operating level of operators, and regularly remind users to replace wearing parts and precautions.
4. Provide lifetime service and technical support.
5. Order online and enjoy 7 days no reason to return and exchange services.
▌ Frequently Asked Questions / FAQ
1. Is your extrusion separator single or double?
Answer: There are more than a dozen types of common presses in the market, but they are generally divided into two categories, one is a single spiral and the other is a double spiral. The single helix has variable diameter, variable pitch, and both variable diameter and pitch. There are abrupt changes, gradual changes, etc .; the basic of the variable pitch is the hydraulic door to control the discharge, and there are springs to control the discharge. In addition to various screen forms, different spiral speeds gradually evolve into various Kind of press. There are two types of double screw presses, one is a double screw with two opposite spirals on one shaft; the other is two single screws connected in parallel. The above-mentioned presses are all sieve screen presses. In order to find a press that is more suitable for a wider range of materials, the screen is not easily broken, and will not block, our company spent a lot of money to produce the above-mentioned presses one by one for verification and selection. After repeated inspections for a long time, I finally understood that the above-mentioned presses are only effective for a certain kind of material. Even if they are effective, because they are pressed by the sieve screen, the screen is extremely easy to damage and the screw is very easy to wear. After repeated failures, our company finally experimented with a superimposed compression stepwise extrusion separator. Although it also belongs to a single screw, it is different from a single screw. This extruder is not an upgrade of the above-mentioned ordinary press, but The subversive design and changes are suitable for a wider range of materials, the screen is more durable, and the spiral is not easy to wear. The key is that the screen will not be blocked for a long time. Those failed presses were also thrown into the warehouse by our company and became history.
2. How is your press different from others?
A: Unlike traditional presses, please consult customer service for details
3. Can your extruder be pressed to a dryness of 20%?
Answer: The dryness of different materials is different. The dryness of some non-hydrophilic (water-absorbing) materials can reach 20% -45%, but the dryness of most materials is generally about 60%. It is said in the market that a certain material can reach 30% dryness, which is actually an effect that is achieved instantaneously or at the expense of output. Some of them are very different, it may be because the moisture test method is different.
4. The moisture content of our materials is 50%. If we hold it and drip water, can it be pressed to 20% or 30%?
Answer: The water content of dripping materials is generally above 70%. Most customers do not have professional moisture measuring instruments, and they are not very accurate. Therefore, the dryness of the extruder cannot be completely measured by the pressure. Mail the item for testing.
5. Can your screen size be small? In this way, there is less dross in the liquid.
A: It's okay to make it small, but the water outlet will be affected. We will choose a pore diameter with relatively smooth water outlet and less slag outlet. At the same time, you don't have to worry too much about slag. After all, this is a solid-liquid separator, not a filter. We will match a fiber filter or vibration filter or static filter to perform rough filtration according to your requirements. Requirements.
6. We have used screw presses. We ca n’t use them. What about your hydraulic type?
Answer: Although the hydraulic type can be used, it can not be continuous, time-consuming and laborious. At the same time, according to our actual measurement and comparison, the dehydration rate or juice output rate is not higher than that of our extruder. Another screw press you have ever seen or used is nothing more than one of the above-mentioned screw presses. You ca n’t deny all the screw ones because they ca n’t be used. Our screw presses The press is a separator that subverts the traditional dehydration process and subverts the traditional juice extraction process. I hope that we will not be missed because of a failed experience.
7. A certain kind of material you say can be squeezed, others say it can be done online.
A: We basically press the material before writing it out on the Internet. Some manufacturers basically use plagiarism to copy it without taking it seriously.
8. There are too many presses, which are too picky. I don't know which one to choose?
Answer: It doesn't matter, stop and take a rest first, look at the first one above, you can understand all the presses on the market without going around. The so-called: comparatively find value, choose to create value.
Commissioning and maintenance Commission Commissioning and maintenance
1, Feed evenly to prevent the phenomenon of feeding “bridge”. It is recommended to choose our company's spiral feeding, belt feeding, pump feeding, high-level tank feeding, etc. according to the material situation. For large output, our company's "pit, roller" feeding method is recommended. Pay attention to the matching of feeding speed and pressing speed.
2, Depending on the material conditions, the slag delivery of the extrusion separator can be selected from our company's screw conveyor or belt conveyor.
3. For some materials, we need to choose the corresponding crusher of our company in order to smoothly feed or increase the dehydration rate, thereby improving the dryness of the extruded slag.
4. In order to improve the output and utilization rate of the press, some materials with extremely high water content need to choose one of our company's fiber filters, static filters, or rotary screen filters for pre-dehydration.
5. This squeeze separator is not a filter. It can only realize solid-liquid separation. The liquid after squeeze separation also contains a certain amount of solids. In order to improve the clarity of the squeezed liquid, you can choose our company's vibration filter Either a static filter or a rotary screen filter for further clarification.
6. The entry of large metal or construction waste is strictly prohibited.
7. It is forbidden to enter too long fibers to prevent entanglement and block the spiral.
8, Pay attention to the warning signs in all parts of the press to avoid accidents.
9, The tail cone of the squeeze separator is controlled pneumatically. Rotating the pressure regulating valve clockwise to increase the cylinder pressure and counterclockwise to decrease the cylinder pressure. Just starting the press, the selection of the cylinder pressure should be gradual, first try the effect of small pressure pressing, and gradually increase from small. The final choice of cylinder pressure should be determined by the pressure at which the dry and humidity of the slag and the pressing speed are relatively matched.
10, After each shutdown, the screen should be cleaned in time (it is recommended to use high-pressure water jet spray cleaning), especially the material at the slag outlet at the end of the press must be cleaned to prevent the material from drying up and blocking the screen. You can also remove the two half screens and wash them thoroughly.
11. If not used for a long time, all the residues in the body must be cleaned, and the rusty parts should be coated with grease to protect; and placed in a ventilated and dry place.
12. After a long time use of the pneumatic triple piece, the filter element and the water storage cup should be cleaned regularly.
Factory address: China-Henan-Xinxiang City Muye District Industrial Intensive Development Zone Weier Road (Huahang Road)
Consulting Tel: 18336098235 0373-3398908
Zhongtian Xinghuo Machinery reminds you: In order to prevent your legal rights and interests from being infringed, please purchase equipment from Zhongtian Xinghuo Machinery from regular channels.